Plug DJ

Should The Server Have A Plug DJ?

• Not a bad idea, but I've heard better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, definitely not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Josephmeme

Helper
-
Former Staff
Dec 29, 2014
Hello! I have a suggestion that I really think should be added :)
Some of you may know of this amazing website called Plug DJ. For those of you who don't, it's an amazing place where you can play your music playlists, and even better, share them live with others! And best of all, it is free! It's very easy to get, and if you would like to try it out right now, click this link: https://plug.dj/dashboard/
There is no easier free way to listen to your favorite music (any music at all, even if it is not music). You can choose to play music or play a video. You can just listen to the music, or you can play the music video along with the music.
I think this would be a great way to get to know each other and each other's tastes of music better.
If you agree with me or disagree with me, answer the poll and tell me why down below in the comments :)

Josephmeme

Helper
-
Former Staff
Dec 29, 2014
Ever heard of Mobzilla Bot? Yeah, she plays music in discord. Recommend it by putting - :play [name of song]
Yeah, but Plug DJ is just an idea. It is kind of different, as you can get different dance characters, moves, etc. Plus, Plug DJ would be primarily for Music. Some people might want to see the titles of songs or see the video for the song. It gives the song a lot more detail and meaning.

yleko

Highly Respected Member
Staff member
-
Aug 14, 2016
Definitely prefer Plug DJ over Mobzilla Bot, much easier, simpler, and friendlier
I understand, but considering that Rune is practically in love with MobzillaBot, I think it would be difficult to pitch it to the Owners when we already have something of the sorts.

Josephmeme

Helper
-
Former Staff
Dec 29, 2014
I understand, but considering that Rune is practically in love with MobzillaBot, I think it would be difficult to pitch it to the Owners when we already have something of the sorts.
Then a different staff member (Cyclops, you, etc) can start one. It doesn't have to be official of course, but it could still be there with manual invitations.
we have an old MN plug dj that never gets used so why bother
Does it still exist? I would use it.